We would like to introduce you to the Kira Rose by Tumbleweed collection of white 100% Linen bedding. We take our textiles quite seriously here at Tumbleweed and believe that high quality linen bedding is a must-have.
The appeal of linen is both practical and aesthetic, making it an essential fabric for the bedroom, where the bed is often the most prominent item of furniture, and where we need to get the best sleep possible.
- Linen is anti-allergic, making it suitable for people with skin diseases or sensitivities, and also for children and babies.
- Renowned for its breathability, linen fabric is highly air permeable and heat conducting. As if by magic, this means it keeps you warm in the winter and cool in hot weather, which helps you sleep comfortably and deeply.
- Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture before feeling wet. This ability to wick moisture away from the body keeps your skin feeling fresh and cool.
- Linen sheets have a distinct, luxurious texture and delightful softness, making them feel delicious to relax back into after a long day. And what’s more, they get even softer and more supple with each wash, getting better with age.
- Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last for decades. This makes the cost-per use amazingly low, and ensures that buying linen bedlinen is a great investment.
Please note that pillowcases and shams are sold individually